30-day Wear Test
• Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
• Orthaheel orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free natural healing solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
• Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to flat feet.
• Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in workout or cross training shoes, walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.
• Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
• Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
• Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
• Soft 100% Nylon topcloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
• For footwear with removable factory insoles we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
• May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template.
• For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
• Ideal for casual and work shoes with removable insoles.
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Be the first to know about new arrivals, special promotions, sales and more.
Visit one of our stores nationwide.